COVID19


As a long term Australian swinging voter & health & welfare advocate I've no doubt people are astounded that Twitter suspended me, no reason given in over 2months & will not restore my account.  This was done timed to coincide with Trump & his followers suspensions.  You would have to wonder why a lot of people were so frightened of my information on COVID19 getting out they have been trying to discredit me.

I have been warning people about COVID19 on Twitter since 25 January 2020.  I am not anti-vax & in fact in the Submission I have a screen capture of a tweet 20 at 2.4.8(a) March 29 2020 where I was pushing people to get the flu vaccine early if they could.  This was before there was any push by the health departments.  I am not a Doctor I am a former deputy rescue leader.  I have a Diploma of Accounting & I was only 12 out in estimating Australia's real COVID19 deaths (less pneumonia & average mortality age) in my March 2020 modelling based on deaths to population lodged 27 May 2020 to the Australian Senate (4+ months before Covid19 31st August figures were released by ABS). All my early Senate health findings on recurrency aka reinfection, the impossibility of eradication, seasonality, natural immunity present & more have now been researched/tested & confirmed as correct. That alone should put my research on the must read list. 

I rushed out my submission to the Royal Commissions early, because the vaccine roll-out was moved up & I tried to warn people.  It was lodged to the Royal Commission Disability Abuse & accepted & though it was forwarded after submissions closed it was still accepted as an "official record" of the Royal Commission Aged Care.  I'm aware of one error in it - I put 6 metres instead of feet in the sneeze distance.   




The same link below has also now been accepted into Australian Senate via as Reference 3 to the Inquiry Purpose, Intent & Adequacy of the Disability Pension Submission 123 for those conscious of internet security.  https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Community_Affairs/DisabilitySupportPensio/Submissions

You will probably need to copy & paste the link in blue below to your search page.  Thereon is my reviewers blog & you can download the submission in full.  It is 63pgs long.  NB:  I recommend you use a laptop rather than a phone.  Many library's will give you free access for an hour.  The link is to Sanjeev Sabhlok's personal blog page. Mr Sabhlok has announced since he posted my research he is running as a political candidate in Victoria State. I am a Queenslander, a swinging voter & have no political alliance to his political interests. When I tried to put out my research on Twitter I was blocked altogether & then on Facebook the research was blocked as spam (they could not discredit it as false information though I'm sure they tried). Mr Sabhlok is a public figure & has all the credentials to be a respected peer reviewer in more than 1x country. As a politician it would be harder to block him from social media than myself. He is the Victorian Government Finance & Treasury executive that resigned September 2020 after 15yrs because like me he recognised something was very wrong.  He has an amazing profile history which includes being a "National Science Talent Scholar, topping his university in B.Sc. (Hons, Maths) with Physics & Chemistry, 2x MAs in economics Panjab Uni, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Curtin University Australia, Doctorate in economics  Uni of Southern California, Los Angeles. He was Deputy Commissioner of Barpeta district, Professor of Management at Lal Bahadur National Academy of Administration and Commissioner to the State Government of Meghalaya in the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India." 2001-2005 "executive" "at the Victorian WorkCover Authority, then as an economist in the Department of Treasury and Finance in Victoria." & is the author of the book The Great Hysteria and the Broken StateI am greatly honoured (& with Mr Sabhlok credentials very relieved) that not only did he put my research on his personal blog page, but he gave my research a great review.

I am currently working on an update to the submission, which will be uploaded to my non-political aligned Facebook group shortly COVID19-CONTROVERSY NOT CONSPIRACY. Though Facebook has effectively put my group at the back of its bus, it has my information pool for those wanting to get a jump. My group is constantly under attack from Fact Checkers because as you'll see from my research I screen captured who ramped up Covid19 in January 2020.  I have been awarded badges of recognition from groups & political parties. I have accepted these to increase focus on my comments I make in their pages. I have never & will never accept any gratuities for the work I have done on Covid19 or any other health & welfare topic I have worked on. I have no political aspirations either. In Australia, group gatherings of any kind are being discouraged so at no time have I encouraged anyone to join my group. If you can find it make up your own mind but I am non-discriminatory & all are welcome. 

I am not going to tell you what you have to do. I am not going to belittle you if you ask me questions or if I disagree with your choice for your body. I welcome questions because they tell me there are gaps in my research. I will not fob you off with things like "I'm following the science" if I know the answer I will give it to you along with the resources/links so you can see how I arrived at my answer. If I do not know the answer I will tell you & try to get it for you in a format that is easy to follow. I want to give you good easy to understand logical information, because your tax money helped train me when I was in emergency rescue to do exactly that. I want you to have the information you need to be able to make a fully un-coerced & medical informed decision in this "emergency" situation.  I want you to be able to ask the right questions with your doctor using information that you may not be aware of, because the information has been censored. It is your right for you to make your own choice.  

https://www.sabhlokcity.com/2021/02/extensive-analysis-by-tracey-hoolachan-of-the-covid-situation-in-australia/

Though the review can be still seen on the site it can no longer be downloaded therefrom. It can be accessed now through this blog  https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2023/10/covid19-royal-commission-submission.html

The update lodged Feb 2022 can be found here

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2022/02/covid-19-update.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill 2022 and the Fair Work Amendment (Prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Discrimination) Bill 2023 submission

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART3 UPDATE LODGED Feb 2022 (RC P3update)