Complaint of Assault



As there are no Whips appointed a formal complait has been sent today to Mary-Anne Thomas Leader of the Victorian Legislative Assembly. You all know me I don't bluff. If I do not see a fast turn around I will proceed with action against the Victorian Labor Party. 

Dear Madam,

Firstly apologies for contacting you but the positions of both Govt Whip & Deputy Whip are vacant.  I note I am a Queenslander.
For months now on Twitter the term "Cooker" has been trending as a result of poorly controlled Victorian Labor Party members. This is a derogative & discriminatory term being used to falsely defame Twitter users who exert their human right to choose not to be part of a medical experiment. A cooker is a term for an illegal drug maker. When this coordinated abuse by Labor members is clearly being done to mentally abuse people across all Australia I want it stopping now. 
There is no way demeaning people month on month is politics. It is assault & I'd warrant not something that would enable registration as a dot org or political party.  Should my complaint not be dealt with promptly & I mean a clear instruction by Victorian Labor hierarchy to cease & desist the harmful actions by its members, I will lodge the complaint further. I see a number of sections under the Cwth Crimes Act 1995 that are being trashed before I consider the use of telecommunication devices for prolonged coordinated targeted harrassent.   
Victorian Labor has crossed the line - enough is enough. I look forward to your prompt response.
Yours faithfully
Tracey Hoolachan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART3 UPDATE LODGED Feb 2022 (RC P3update)

COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill 2022 and the Fair Work Amendment (Prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Discrimination) Bill 2023 submission

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART2 LODGED Feb 2021 (RC P2)