Covid19 - Human Rights Complaint 2

17th December, 2021, Queensland Govt plans to introduce medical apartheid. Whether it’s another bluff is immaterial to me. I allege Palaszczuk, Young, Miles & D’Ath “the discriminators” are co-conspirators in the physical & psychologically harm done to me & other Queenslanders.

I will show that “the discriminators” have attempted to remove many of my civil rights. Ultimately, I will show, they have trashed the fundamental human right under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Part 1 Article 1 “All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.” They have done this using the behavioural psychology “nudge theory” within Queensland (Qld).

I’m a wheelie & in Covid19 degraded by the Palaszczuk Govt & Health Dept as a “non-essential”. I was told to self-isolate aka locked up with threats of fines for months early 2020. Online food orders either never came or were half delivered with refunds I had to fight for.  When vulnerables screams were finally heard, “non-essentials” got “preferential shopping”. This really was to isolate & hide us from the rest of Australians, who they were ramping up to despise us, with disgusting discriminatory propaganda that started before Covid19. With things like “OK Boomer”. “Preferential shopping” was just more propaganda. The preferred hour was when maxi-taxis were pre-booked by school runs & those overpriced supermarket food boxes for vulnerables, had no fresh food in abundance in shops.

Palaszczuk & Miles 2020 pumped out lies & monotonously repeated one liners (a psychological trick) e.g., “keeping others safe”. Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA) Section 5(1). How is disrespecting me as a “non-essential” & locking me up from the community not less favourable. The only care/help/human contact I can get because NDIS that their federal political party co-conspirators were bipartisan in is a disaster, is from the community. “The discriminators” even put my Allied Health on hold. This was not about “keeping others safe” it was about exterminating us.

When finally released in March, 2020, disabled like me & the aged were subjected to discrimination from people who had just lost their jobs & had been psychologically primed that it was our fault. They lost their jobs for a bunch of “OK Boomers” & “non-essentials”. Many people looked at the ground when I smiled or glared & moved away. Their thought processes had been “nudged” to prepare them for us being expendable. Instead of taking responsibility for their own incompetence & corruption that brought on the pre-planned Covid19 hoax, “the discriminators” used us to shield themselves in the propaganda they ramped up. 

Qld Govt has given itself the right to modify laws without even telling us what the changes are. In force legislation carries a rider: - ALERT: COVID-19 modifications of laws. The COVID-19 Emergency Response Act 2020 and extraordinary regulations and statutory instruments made under that Act modify a significant number of Queensland laws. Affected legislation operates as modified but the modification does not amend the text of the law. Accordingly, affected in force legislation does not show the text of the law as modified by this Act or other modifications. All modifications have a stated expiry date, no later than 30 April 2022.”

 

I still can’t see the lawful mechanism delegating ANY power to Qld Govt from Commonwealth Govt? National Cabinet was unlawful with no minutes taken. Minister Hunt’s press releases from Sep 2021 shows consultation not delegation to States.  The Communicable Disease Arm Network of Australia shows no delegation of health control to Qld. Is Commonwealth Government applying the same process?

I have another Human Right’s complaint & I’m sure there are going to be more if my local library experience is anything to go by. My library tried to get me arrested for doing nothing but quoting the law. When laws can be modified without changing the text, social media our word of mouth is now censored & “the discriminators” have socially distanced us from comparing notes, it is a little hard for “non-essentials” like me to follow them.  

The library tried to publicly shame me for not interacting with a fascist contract tracing APP, despite stating I considered it a safety risk & ergo an allowable exemption for “Restricted” businesses. Indeed, it is a safety risk to any sane thinking person to be tracked like a prisoner on day release in Holocaust II. Fortunately, I still think people die at an average morbidity age of around 80 so I guess I qualify. They denied my rightful access to public property for 1hr & withheld my liberty for about 20mins. I was stood over & threatened for doing nothing but quoting the text of the law & not Mein Kampf and being peacefully check-in APP non-compliant. On a day Toowoomba was not a hot zone & there were no Checklist requirements at libraries they attempted to get me arrested for quoting text law (unseen modifications aside). The nice policeman gave me his card & referred me to Human Rights. I’m guessing from the six (6) month wait list the anti-Covid19 movement is doing far better than I thought.

I spotted Covid19 was a hoax being perpetrated on all Australians by “the discriminators” & other co-conspirators January 2020. Across the nearly 2years “the discriminators” have: - withheld my liberty; gagged us with worthless masks; pushed cr*p PCR tests to steal DNA (Palaszczuk father is Gene Technology Alliance’s Chairman that’s a major conflict of interest); and their contact trace APP steals my privacy & increases ISP costs.

Now they plan to limit my community participation unless I get a Covid19 vaccine. Covid19 quickly mutates & is re-infectious. Vaccines will never work. Governor Young’s husband is reported to have got a Pfizer consultancy another conflict of interest. Nearly 2yrs worth of quantitative data shows Covid19 is rubbish, was never a super spreader or a high consequence infectious disease (HCID). Everything Qlders have been told about Covid19 is lies. I followed the science & quantitatively modelled it properly. “The discriminators” have lied all along.

27 May, 2020, I submitted to Senate a simple simulated timeline of Wuhan China’s lockdown. Focussing on surface life/incubation cycles. It validates lockdowns were pointless.  UK also tried lockdowns & failed. Whether real or my preference fake, Covid19 was always sneaky & reinfectious. There’ll always be breakthrough infections - Hallelujah. Without coronavirus (common cold), bacteria would build up in nasal passages instead of being flushed out.

Covid19 was never a HCID in Australia. Australian Bureau of Statistics Causes of Death, Australia show it was the 38th cause of mortality 2020. It was downgraded by UK 18 March, 2020 to not HCID 13th March, 2020 public press release initially dated 18th March 2020.

Consider DDA s5(1). The vaccine was pharmaceutically tested on healthy 55yo’s. It was NEVER pharmaceutically tested on people with adverse medical conditions or reduced mobility & ergo poorer circulation. “The discriminators” are dangerously forcing vulnerables to use a totally untested vaccine for their adverse medical circumstance. That is proposing to treat aggrieved disabled person less favourably.

The proposal is to treat, with coerced informed medical consent, with a dangerous totally untested vaccine. That is medical experimentation & offends my human right of choice. “The discriminators” are threatening me with loss of my access to public buildings/leases & publicly owned goods & chattels therein for non-compliance. Arguably it’s extortion under the Qld Criminal Code 1899 s414. Federal trumps State law. This is undue menace & as a member of the public & shareholder in public assets an unconstitutional acquisition of my property on s51xxxi unjust terms.

Qld Labor Party was voted out because they threatened to sell our assets & voted in because they said they wouldn’t. When Federal law trumps State if GST was deemed mandated by election, then why is it not a mandate we retain possession of our public assets.

I was born a freeman not a serf. My DNA is part of my body & proceeds therefrom my property. Acquisition of same without my fully informed consent is fraud & theft. Possession of stolen property is equally an offence; misuse of my property is misappropriation & anyone in possession of my DNA is in receipt of stolen goods. I’ve never consented to give anyone rights to my DNA & I opted out of My Health Record.

The Hobson’s choice loss of rights of movement or loss of bodily rights is not acceptable. I do not consent to either. Further I consider both are have an intent is to cause me loss & harm. The threats are ergo menacing. Qld Criminal Code 1899 “Section 317 Acts intended to cause grievous bodily harm and other malicious acts: - 1(a) to maim, disfigure or disable another person; or …either…(e) in any way unlawfully wounds, does grievous bodily harm, or transmits a serious disease to, any person; or”.

DDA “Section 5(2) Neither Qld Govt or Toowoomba Regional Council ever made any “reasonable adjustments” for me in Covid19. They have used the period to threaten me & have shown intent to continue. My contacts in 2 years: - a letters threatening fines for bin returns/not speaking to my garbo (to thank him for returning the bin from the kerb)/mowing my lawn (I’m on NDIS enough said); email pausing Allied Health; intimidating fire alarm check 3 people who pressured entry without notice when I was half naked NB: still no response to the complaint.

 

I have an entitled Constitutional s51xxiiiA right to health care, but I was prevented from receipt due to a “nudged” attack removing our right of self-determination. The Palaszczuk Govt & Qld Public Service hierarchy including then CHO Young were complicit in harming Queenslanders by employing behavioural economics/insights encompassing “nudge theory”.  8th November, 2018, there was a joint AES & AMSRS Qld Symposium on behavioural insights.  Qld Govt’s Community Insight’s Team is linked to UK’s Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) & also PM & Cabinets Behavioural Economic Team Australia (BETA) source: refer Attached.

 

Case1: Behavioural economic “nudge theory” was only introduced to Australia 2015/6 it was used in Robodebt where unethically the nudgers removed helpline phone numbers on the unlawful debt notices that went to vulnerable people.  Result alleged suicides.

 

Case2: Behavioural insights “nudge theory” first trial in a health system was Penn Medicine Nudge Unit 2016.  2017 “Nudge vs Superbug” was operational in federal health. (It was active in Covid19.)  “Nudge theory” letters were rolled out 2017 nudging doctors to under prescribe Opioids. Result CMO Murphy apologized to doctors as some ceased prescribing pain medications to cancer patients. My leg was amputated just after the letter. I continually argued for the Opioid pain medication. I gave NO informed consent to be part of any psychological trial. I had no “right of self-determination” in pain treatment that was delivered by a letter signed by Murphy CMO who I never self-determined to treat me.

 

Covid19 is alleged to be a “novel” pandemic. It would ergo be negligent to use an experimental untested theory, with already 2x disastrous results in a real emergency. Australia’s “nudge theory” practices were lockstep with UK & others.  At NO time did I self-determine or give my informed consent to be part of a mass behavioural trial. 

 Qld Govt’s psychologists have been lockstep with BIT (part of UK’s SAGE). They’ve been apologising for overblowing Covid19’s risk.  The allegedly unethical psychologists, have been referred to their regulatory bodies. UK Parliament’s Science and Technology Committee (PSTC) discussed manslaughter. Their final inquiry report released 12 October 2021 “Coronavirus lessons learned” s22 “Do not attempt CPR” notices were issued inappropriately for some people with learning disabilities”.  Legates are preparing Crimes Against Humanity actions for what’s being referred to as a military grade psychological attack.

 A case in point in how Qld Health staff interact with Queenslanders: -

Case3: Dr Ian Maxwell Mackay - I encountered Mackay on Twitter, because he had poorly researched Covid19. He missed an early reported media case mentioning the symptom vomiting, which suggested pneumonia was present in Covid19 cases. I corrected Mackay & provided him the media reference.  In ABS Covid19 mortality stats as at 31 August 2020 released October 2020 showed pneumonia was a comorbidity in 54% of Covid19 deceased. Attached is Mackay’s own Twitter Pinned Tweet. His Risk Reduction Diagram Version 4.3 which resembles Swiss cheese & a mouse trap. Any respectable risk reductionist would reasonably ask (& disclose why) there were so many failed prior versions. Mackay’s a shining example of “Nudge Theory”, & why the hierarchy of Qld Health should be sacked & a new Governor found immediately.

 

Per Mackay, it’s not the lockdowns causing untold mental harm just the fact they are called lockdowns & they should be rebranded as “orders”. Others like me would call his multi-pronged response, a list of punitive & dangerous measures based on little proven science.  A real emergency response requires keeping people calm & inciting them to anger is counter-productive. Mackay’s an adjunct associate professor Child Health Research Centre & Faculty of Medicine at Qld University, yet to him human health is just treating humans as vermin.  

 

Whether Mackay realises it or not his model is “Nudge Theory”. The Controller is the Go Green Person barking “orders” to his two groups. “Nudge Theory” removes ethics from any model & affords the Controller the illusion of a win at all cost without consequence.  Group1 is the Covid19 mouse going away from the Controller supposedly avoiding the new order “social responsibilities”. This is better known as running for your lives. Group2 are those in the light cheese zone of “shared & personal responsibilities” – the brainwashed.

 

Note bottom left of the picture the naughty corner. The mouse that won’t conform is finally blocked & isolated.  That’s me. I’m what Mackay calls a “Misinformation Mouse”.  I of course disagree & say I am a Miss Information Mouse.  I tried to warn Mackay that Covid19 was not the threat it was being made out to be. He blocked & censored me (just like Twitter & Facebook have been blocking & censoring anyone actually questioning the lack of Covid19 science). His final message a childish mem that said “I was so wrong”. Who’s looking good now? The fundamental difference between us, is that I think his science deserves to be seen. So, the science really can be followed & everyone is afforded the “right of self-determination”. The right to decide whether they have Swiss cheese or any cheese they prefer. 

 

In Covid19, the big stick is prodding people to use an unnecessary poorly tested vaccine & to roll up their children’s sleeves as the Go Green Version 4.3 Person Ordered.  Just as the modified text is unseen, the instrument wielding the prod is unseen. When you finally realise there’s only one Go Green Person giving orders & everyone else is trapped in a maze, it dawns we’re being played by a fascist Dictator. On that day, if the Miss Information corner is still there, it will look pretty good.






 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART3 UPDATE LODGED Feb 2022 (RC P3update)

COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill 2022 and the Fair Work Amendment (Prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Discrimination) Bill 2023 submission

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART2 LODGED Feb 2021 (RC P2)