COVID19 RESPONSE INQUIRY Lodged 19 December 2023

 

Below is my submission to PM & Cabinet's Response Inquiry lodged late on special circumstances. On Tuesday 12 Dec 2023 I was forced out of my home by Qld ambulance staff after 7pm at night.  I asked to see a Court Order or even the legislation they alleged existed enabling them to do their actions. I live alone, I am a wheely, I rarely drink & have never done drugs. I live quietly not even having tuned in my tv. Against my will I was forcibly injected twice with psychotropic drugs by the ambulance officers & then I was admitted against my will to Toowoomba Base Hospital by a doctor whose only reason for admitting me was I was suffering "Delirium Cog Decline". No surprise considering the injections.  I used my time I was locked down to photograph the contents of the file at the bottom of my bed.  All of this done as a result of a false report that I was experiencing an emergency health event. Across 3 days I was subjected to a number of tests including an MRI while Toowoomba Base Hospital tried to find an emergency health event. The only thing they could come up with was high blood pressure for which they kept prescribing more & more blood pressure tablets. I finally drew a halt to this Friday lunch after the hospital tried to supply me with another tablet that would have equated to 3.5 tablets in less than 24hrs. The result of over medication can induce delirium. On Friday afternoon lo & behold I had a psychiatric test, my first despite it being the reason I was admitted. I note I passed with flying colours. Despite it being the only reason I was in hospital they would not discharge me. On Saturday I started asking to see the weekend doctors as early as 8am. At about 2pm I called Ryan's Rule to try & get another doctor to review me & get out. Finally a doctor came & despite a mask I recognised the doctor from about 3yrs before & could remember her name. There was clearly nothing wrong with my cognitive functions.  She released me. When I got home I found my unit had changed locks with contents gone. I lodged my submission late after getting my laptop back on 19 December 2023. I am currently in a motel room being paid for by the govt. I have still not seen a slither of information that enables what was medically done to me but this is Covid19 times in Qld where they are making up their neoNazi fascist laws as they are going on. The Dept of Housing is currently looking for another house for me one that will be "Safe & Effective". Me? I'm biding my time until I receive a Court settlement I'm waiting on & thanking my lucky stars the Qld Govt can not steal it off me using the Qld Public Trustee games others have experienced thanks to 2x psychiartists & a medical doctor validating my cognitive abilities are fine & dandy. 

Happy reading.........................


The Australian Constitution Act 1901 s119 “The Commonwealth shall protect every State against invasion and, on the application of the Executive Government of the State, against domestic violence.” At no time can I see power was ever visibly delegated to States in lawful decree on what was an alleged national health emergency from a foreign viral invader. Ergo Commonwealth had an onus of responsibility but was negligent in protecting the interest of States residents.  It failing to address Statespersons’ abuse of power they did not legally have (National Cabinet was found unlawful) & current attempt to reduce the scope of the States actions is tantamount to concealing its own neglect.  

After 4 years of being attacked on social media as a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist by Australian Parliament House (APH) & Qld Govt my reputation has been destroyed. I spotted Covid19 was an overblown hoax immediately.  My IQ was recently tested at 143 (top 0.4% & 13 above Mensa entrance) & my family genetics includes hyperthymesia (aka HSAM). I can learn some things very quickly & make connections others don’t see. In addition to my natural abilities, I’m a long-time health & welfare advocate and since 2017 an amputee wheely; former State Emergency Service Dpty Rescue leader use to emergency situations & completed the warden’s course to run reconnaissance; & among other pieces of paper have a DipAcc that includes the module for budgeting & forecasting aka modelling. I knew immediately Covid19 (C19) was a hoax & recognised patterns of psychological attacks I’d experienced in Robodebt.

My first public warning was 25 Jan 2020. By this time, I’d identified & screen captured 2x former USA Liberal Democrat doctors ramping up the hoax & tracked BOT’s/trolls who were directing anyone interested in C19 to them. They were trying to dazzle people with what I could see was totally rubbish exponential modelling. You cannot exponentially model an equal world spread of a viral disease when for starters 90% of the world’s population is in the Northern hemisphere & 70% of the world is covered by water.  A lot of scientists & universities should have called out WHO’s incompetence for that garbage immediately. I have planned a full unit emergency exercise. This was no emergency & the reach/scale of the players involved would have required a lot of preplanning. So how did I know immediately it was a hoax or an overblown threat it was too much hype for 28 deaths in China’s flu season.



 

WHO was being directed by Bloomberg rag on C19 numbers in its situation reports. Bloomberg was a Presidential candidate for Democrats 2020.  Wuhan Hubei borders went up 23 Jan 2020 for what was promoted as a world-wide health threat. 2days into this alleged emergency despite communication lines being up WHO, China & Australia all stopped reporting to celebrate Chinese New Year & the Australia Day holiday. Despite no new C19 deceased numbers coming out on the situation reports Bloomberg rag reported increased numbers. At a later time, a WHO’s situation report was added to show deceased numbers that matched Bloomberg’s numbers.


By the end of Feb 2020 everyone in health should’ve known it was no threat. Just on dates & China’s data alone. WHO’s situation report no. 40 dated 29 Feb 2020 tells a lot of stories. Hubei’s alleged C19 deaths 2727 was 96% of China’s C19 dead population. Only 4% of the alleged C19 had spread in China itself so why was there Armageddon in the rest of the world ----PANIC!  Look at how the figures have been manipulated to visually inflate the threat on the situation report. The population is the only section shown in lots of 10K. A boxed ground zero of 5917 which is really 59+Million of which there was 2727 deaths in cold & flu season ignoring ages & comorbidities does not sound as scary though does it? 66337 cases as a percentage of 59+Million is only 0.112% infected & of those cases many were the totally rubbish A symptomatic cases that had no symptoms & were reinfections. so why was there Armageddon in the rest of the world ----PANIC!  







https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200229-sitrep-40-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=849d0665_2

I taught myself diagnostic medicine across a week to enable me to identify symptoms & found they were an exact match for good ole flu. Once that was realised, I was able to use Aussies own health data & reports from historic news to determine what was a bad flu season. I had viable historic data to create a crude quantitative model. By using China’s data & simple pro rata I arrived at 55 per 90-day flu season (1 per year). The first year the no. was really about 43 (I had to work back from data released by ABS October 2020 for the period ended 31 Aug 2020. Senate got this estimate part of my submission 27 May 2020. The second year 31 July 2021 ABS released stats that showed after 2 flu seasons 103 people died with death certificates showing because of C19 not with C19 (2x55=110 I was 7 out). My Senate submission was rejected November 2020 after all my medical finds were proven correct. It was rejected because I was correct & it validated the disease was recurrent aka re-infectious & there was no way any vaccine would work.




For a long time, I was the only person on social media’s Twitter awake to C19 being a total hoax & putting out data to try & stop the panic. People were in a psychologically induced shock. There was social media propaganda of people dropping dead in the streets. My submission to Royal Commission Disability & Aged show examples of a trauma actor appearing in multiple videos. I have made connections to at least 3x English speaking countries that were running a co-ordinated lockstep cyber-attack on their own citizens (e.g., BIT UK acquired by NESTA Dec 2021 that has numerous offices around the world) using “Nudge” EAST method.  UK Govt’s Coronavirus inquiry “Coronavirus Lesson Learnt” questioner of Hancock commented Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviour (SPI-B) are reported to have apologised as they “exaggerated and cooperated with trying to create a climate of fear beyond the evidencePart of SPI-B includes Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) in UK cabinet & they’ve been working with Behavioural Economic Team Australia (BETA) in PM & Cabinet. Both used “Nudge” a variation on Stanley Milligram’s experiment that brainwashes people into being murderers developed by USA’s Obama’s man Cass Sunstein Administrator of the Office of Information & Regulatory Affairs. Sunstein’s wife Samantha Power Administrator of USAID currently answering questions from Senator Rand Paul on the funding it gave to the Wuhan lab.  It seems in addition to unlawful gain of function experiments there may also have been double payments to the lab the alleged source of the lab leak theory. Our emergency network ABC radio whether knowingly or not was part of that brainwashing running daily. self-hypnosis sessions floated as mindfulness. Considering Buttrose’s association with Pfizer she needs to answer a lot of questions. Also, Dr Swan on his choice of independent experts who I have found were all linked together.

The nudge psychologists were so drunk on power they thought they had brainwashed everyone with fear & dazzled everyone with their rubbish modelling & theatrics.  They were freely tweeting in the open to each other. While I ran my 90day model because I knew immediately it was a hoax, I did a Nancy Drew. Here is the screen capture of one of Shelhol’s tweet that was used to start the toiletpapergate panic. And beside it the bunch were planning various totally useless measures that had no medical basis like the elbow handshake.  They were making everything as they went along & were driving the need for a range of measures that were unnecessary & I bet they financially profited from.



At any time if China was guilty of anything it was wanting to cover up it could have just said it was flu season & a new strain. China aptly reported a “novel” virus but it was Western health depts & WHO that made it appear an unusual event. We were pushed by the nudgers, to be aggressive towards China when we were bushfire weakened. Only a Monty Python foolish knight picks a fight when it is vulnerable.  Defence dept & Home Affairs have a lot of questions they should be answering because from what I’ve seen in even the lead up to Covid19 they have been weakening defences from within & driving us towards a war we would easily be defeated in. How many Gallipoli runs are we supposed to make & how many Weapons of Mass Destruction misinformation are we going to fall for?




Currently a hatchet job is being done on Boris Johnson UK’s former Prime Minister. What you don’t see unless you ignore the click-bait heading & actually read his text message dated 16 October 2020 is Johnson is sarcastically but rightfully calling out the total lack of threat C19 really was. A lot of people were terrified out of going to the doctor for real medical problems for what was a hoax & no threat at all. Cancer tests were down & let’s not forget people likely heart/lung compromised from bushfire smoke inhalation.


Johnson was replaced by 2x WEF PM’s the latest of which is Sunak. He was a founding partner of hedge fund Theleme Partners.  In the year up to 31 March 2022 it made £109m profit – a £65m increase from the previous year. Theleme is heavily invested in Covid vaccine manufacturers Moderna – which last month signed a 10-year partnership with the UK Government for an undisclosed sum. 

 Everyone I’ve looked closely at that ramped up this C19 hoax has profited either politically or financially. That applies in Australia too.


 Aussies have had their very own stand out VIP contractors. Commonwealth DoH had Doherty’s Institute test & give the gold standard tick to its PCR which is fascinating because 2x Courts have proven they don’t work. Doherty’s also did the first models that couldn’t reconcile 60 dead plus a lot more. Doherty’s also were part of the propaganda to ramp up Covid Safe APP that could never have worked because the alleged virus had surface life & fixture & fittings have no APP signal. Doherty’s alleged they were first to identify & grow the alleged “novel” strain when even today they are arguing about the source & WHO itself changed where the original genome sequence started & what it was mid-2021. Doherty’s did all this while getting a $3M grant from Jack Ma Ping Insurance to ramp up inoculation uptake. Yet they were still called on to do an independent review of Covid19 recently.

Oh & let’s not forget the RATs test that was a money spinner for Julie Bishops old boyfriend David Panton’s family. The RATs test doesn’t work either so Aussies have been stung twice for 2x pieces of junk. Ms Bishop is also the Chair of Telethon for Kids that links up to Blackrock Wesfarmers Blythe who co-chaired ATAGI & was the one pushed to have the jab rolled out to toddlers. Blackrock invests in Pfizer etc.

The only thing these tests are capable of doing is stealing peoples DNA without fully informed medical consent. In paragraph 3 I noted a lot of preplanning had to have gone into what has been a massive theft of public money across multiple countries. This has been done for the interest of fascism coordinated by WEF & WHO players. In my State of Qld former Premier Palaszczuk’s father Henri Palaszczuk, Anastasia father who just by an amazing coincidence is Chair of Gene Technology Alliance Foundation (GTA) that includes a company Hubei Mingde that formed just before the C19 plandemic oops pandemic started. (Yes - there is only one Hubei).


As proved above this hoax should have been a bust 29 February 2020.  National Cabinet formed 13 March 2020 the same day as: - 1. UK’s Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ADCP) met & deemed COVID19 was not a High Consequence Infectious Disease; 2. Murphy resigned as CMO moving to Health Secretary; 3. The CDNA Guidelines for Public Health were revised; 4. Minister for Home Affairs Peter Dutton announced he had coronavirus & was self-isolating with a deadly disease that I’m sure he was advised by UK wasn’t deadly.


13 March 2020 was before: -1. Ruby Princess; 2. Melbourne quarantine Hotels rumpy pumpy security guard spreaders; 3. Melbourne Towers human right abuses ably recorded by Ombudsman Glass; 4. Qld medical apartheid; and more. All in order to give a respectability to a massive misappropriation of govt health budget money for the benefit of private interests. E.g., mining company camps. E.g., Wellcamp & lookalikes. And let’s not forget to cover up the detention fountain of rort going to Paladin h/o a beach shack & other.

We use to say that every unwarranted medical procedure came with risk. Australians were forced with things like Jabs for Jabs & medical apartheids to roll up their sleeve to be Big Pharma’s test bunnies. Commonwealth failed to protect the interest of Australians from the States players they were clearly working with in the unlawful National Cabinet. The temperature sensitive products were never tested for how they travelled across Australia. The jabs were rolled-out knowing they were never needed & by Big Pharma’s own admitted rate of 1% serious adverse effects at an 80% jab rate 100K Aussies would be seriously harmed.

I have lodged to numerous inquiries now & despite putting out a lot of information on the unlawfulness, the clear intent of politicians to do premeditated harm they have continued to roll-out a poorly tested unnecessary jab that is slowly killing people & doesn’t work. There’s a word for that…

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2023/03/covid-19-vaccination-status-prevention.html

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2022/05/senate-covid-australia-lodged-27-may.html

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2023/10/covid19-royal-commission-submission.html

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2022/02/covid-19-update.html

https://democracydemon1.blogspot.com/2022/04/6-th-april-2022-senate-committee-for.html

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART3 UPDATE LODGED Feb 2022 (RC P3update)

COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill 2022 and the Fair Work Amendment (Prohibiting COVID-19 Vaccine Discrimination) Bill 2023 submission

COVID19 ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSION PART2 LODGED Feb 2021 (RC P2)